Now in our life, the time has come when convenience in everything is necessary. That also applies to credit cards. You can pay in shops and restaurants, buy various things, and use many more services due to plastic cards. And it is not surprising that they are used in multiple credit card casino platforms.
Although most players today prefer to complete transactions on internet sweepstakes platforms using e-wallets, credit cards are still considered the most convenient payment method. However, what should players who prefer to pay by credit card know?
In this article, we’ll take a look at the pros and cons of paying with a credit card, as well as give you a short but precious list of the best casino credit cards of 2021.
Is Credit Card Payment Popular at Online Casinos Today?
Today, almost all online casinos allow American players to deposit into their accounts and withdraw prizes using credit cards. Most often, online credit card casinos support cards from MasterCard and Visa, but you can also conduct transactions with American Express in some cases. Therefore, you are better off using payment methods that support these three types of credit cards for your safety.
How to Use a Credit Card at Casino
Today, paying by credit card at online casinos is different from paying at any online store. If you enter a credit card deposit for the first time, you will select the preferred credit card payment. Next, you will need to enter your card details:
1. Your name;
2. Your credit card number;
3. Check digit of the credit card;
4. Credit card expiration date.
If your payment method is accepted, the credit card casino will save your data in its system, and in case of further transactions, you will not need to enter your data every time. Your credit card payment information will be available in your account. You can change the payment method or credit card at any time.
Can You Use a Credit Card at a Casino Safely?
Paying by credit card is considered a completely secure transaction method, primarily if you use Mastercard, Visa, and American Express. However, you are sharing essential information, so be sure to be sure about the credit card casino. For this, you need to be sure to check the credit card casino license.
Credit cards have insurance coverage for online payments, including at credit card casinos. In case of detection of illegal debiting of funds from your card, you can cancel the transaction. Often banks themselves detect such unauthorized actions and block your card until you contact the bank for unblocking. In addition, every time you pay with a credit card at an online casino, your bank sends a TAN number to your phone. This number provides your transactions with additional protection, and without it, payment by credit card in an online sweepstakes casino is impossible.
Do Casinos Charge Fees for an Online Casino Payment with a Credit Card?
Credit card fees vary by casino. In most cases, credit card casinos will not charge you fees for credit card payments, but you should check with the tech support of the casino where you are playing in advance.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Paying by Credit Card?
1. Credit cards are accepted in almost every online gambling site in the USA;
2. You can use credit cards both for making a deposit and for withdrawing your winnings from the casino;
3. Casinos rarely charge fees for credit card payments;
4. You can enter large deposits using credit card payments.
1. Some banks can restrict the use of their credit cards for online casino payments. It depends on the policy of your bank and state;
2. Relatively long waiting time for withdrawal processing.
Best Online Credit Card Casinos in USA 2021
Below we provide you with a list of the best online credit card casinos available for US players, as well as share their leading indicators:
1. Payout rate: 97.59%;
2. You will have access to more than 700 casino games;
3. Wide range of deposit methods;
4. Visa, Mastercard are acceptable. You also may make payments with Neteller, Skrill (e-wallet).
2. Jackpot City
1. Payout rate: 97.84%
2. You will have access to more than 600 games;
3. Visa, Mastercard, PaySafeCard are acceptable payment methods. You also can pay with Neteller, Skrill, and Maestro.
3. Ruby Fortune
1. Payout rate: 97.49%;
2. You will get access to around 650 games by Microgaming software company;
3. You will be able to pay with American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz, IDeal, and Bank Transfer.
4. Magic Red Casino
1. Payout rate: 97.11%;
2. You can enjoy more than 300 games;
3. You may pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, as well as Skrill and Neteller.
We are now ready to sum up, all said above. If you want to pay by credit card at an online casino, then there are some factors you should consider:
1. Does the casino accept your credit card;
2. Does the bank allow them to pay by credit card at the online casino;
3. Does the credit card online casino have a license to conduct credit card transactions;
4. Does the online casino charge any fees for credit card payments?
Enrolling in credit card casino websites is very easy, and if you play at SpinCasino, Jackpot City, Ruby Fortune, and Magic Red Casino, you won’t have to worry about anything.